February 22, 2011

Working of wax samples

Since they changed the old big container testers to something smaller that kind of looks like the mini testers but is a bit bigger,





I am left with all of my old testers!! And got nothing left to do with them but to make them into samples!!

So I have finished doing almost half of them into samples and hopefully by the end of the week finish all of them.







What I'm going to do with ALL of theses when I'm done with them is make sure that they are in a small ziploc haggis with a label that has my info then take them to random doctor's offices, or small businesses or stores and then hopefully that will get my name out there and maybe even some new customers!!! What a great idea isn't it???

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:N Battlebell Rd,Highlands,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment