February 21, 2011

Scentsy display stand

So I have been looking for a good and pretty looking stand on the Internet but they are all too simple, and expensive too. Well eventually I found a picture of one that looked pretty cool, but it wasn't on sale anymore. Fortunately I love doing crafts and so does my husband :) so we took it upon ourselves to make this scentsy display from scratch!




Well here is what the almost final piece looks like. It's not painted yet, but we have put it all together and wired it and it works!!! I am super excited about it, it's so freaking cool!!

It took lots of small injuries like scratches and sore thumbs, but in the end it was all worth it. It will sit 5 full size warmers, and three plug ins on the front. Which is more than enough for a scentsy party or scentsy fair show or anything like that!!!

Well I hope you guys like the idea, I will be posting pictures of the final piece soon enough :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:N Battlebell Rd,Highlands,United States

2 comments: