February 14, 2011

Sweet valentine soirée

Well for valentines day I decided to go to my friend Jessika's house because she was hosting a party for mainly kids but adults were welcome hehe and since I was going to be the photographer, well I couldn't miss it!!!

There were games, food, candy, and chocolate!! It was fabulous! I had so much fun! We had all the kids decorate their own cupcake and well I gotta say I'm pretty impressed by what some of them turned out as and of course I decorated my own :)

Anyways, here is some pictures from the party, you guys enjoy!

This one is my cupcake :)


Here is all the cupcakes before, and after













And some of the decorations, plus a picture of our fabulous host!!















The kids loved all the games but what they just couldn't get away from was the chocolate fountain!! It was amazingly delicious!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:N Battlebell Rd,Highlands,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment